Come on a journey of inspiration & adventure while renovate & restore a beautiful Victorian home 'St Elmo' in the picturesque Hunter Valley, Australia & laugh at a few of our family adventures along the way.




Thursday, April 3, 2014

Dream House Decor celebration SALE

Eeeek!!!

We have made our first Facebook milestone of 500 followers.



I am so happy about this.
Next week we will have been trading for 3 months, it actually feels so much longer than that.

At this stage business is still very slow, as you can imagine. Starting an online store from scratch was NEVER going to be easy but it is something I am enjoying.
I desperately hope I can get it to a point where it earns me some sort of income as it is great to be able to work life around my kids. They love having me at home rather than at work or exhausted..
We are enjoying so much more family time, better meals & a tidier house as well.

So hopefully we can kick a few more goals in the next three months. I have so many wonderful plans for my business & its hard to be patient...that whole crawl before you walk concept frustrates me to no end. I am more of a hit the ground running kind of girl.
It is a good lesson in restraint, which I am sure will make me a much wiser & level headed business person in the future & I like the idea of that!!



We are having a SALE to celebrate this little milestone.
 40% OFF STORE WIDE
Your discount is applied when you pop your products into the shopping cart.
For a lot of our products once they sell out we wont restock but rather get new items, so if you love it the grab it while you can.




We also have a GIVE AWAY running at the moment with the beautiful Melli at
Today is the final day so be quick.

If you would like to win a piece of Melli's beautiful art work & one of our handmade cushions then pop over & LIKE both Facebook pages & SHARE the post on your wall
OR
Jump on Instagram & REGRAM this post, you will find it on either of our Instagram pages.
You need to tag both
 @dreamhousetrish &@sincerelymelli
 plus add the hashtag
 #dhdsincerelymelligiveaway

Its been great teaming up with Melli for this give away, I definitely have a few people in mind that I will be giving some of Melli's art to for birthday presents this year...shhhh, you cant tell them!!!

Thank you for you support everyone.

CHEERS
Trish xx

No comments:

AddThis Smart Layers