Come on a journey of inspiration & adventure while renovate & restore a beautiful Victorian home 'St Elmo' in the picturesque Hunter Valley, Australia & laugh at a few of our family adventures along the way.




Thursday, January 30, 2014

TGIF

Well the kids are back at school after the long Christmas break. I obviously did a fabulous job of boring mine senseless as they were pretty keen to get back there.

Every year I try to get that lovely back to school pic to show how much they grow & change from year to year & every year these pair protest madly & i get a variation of different grumpy faces. They are pretty funny to look back on I must say....
I know, not my best parenting but hey a mum has to have such memorabilia!!!!



So anyway Thank Goodness its Friday!!!
It certainly rolled around fast this week.

Whats everyone got planned for the weekend?

I have some fun stuff going on that I will share with you next week.

CHEERS
Trish xxx

No comments:

AddThis Smart Layers