Come on a journey of inspiration & adventure while renovate & restore a beautiful Victorian home 'St Elmo' in the picturesque Hunter Valley, Australia & laugh at a few of our family adventures along the way.




Monday, June 25, 2012

Relaxing in the great outdoors

Source Satisfying Spaces

The winter weather has been rather chilly here in Australia's gorgeous Hunter Valley,the coldest winter I have experienced in the 3years I have lived here. 

Source SC Architects

We haven't spent to much time relaxing in our outdoor spaces, although a fireplace like this one would certainly make it more inviting.

Source The Laurel Hedge

Do you have a fabulous outdoor area to enjoy a BBQ with friends on the weekends?

Source Unknown

This image leaves me wondering just what the view might be like, it must be pretty fabulous to have all these pretty rocking chairs lined up in a row?????

Source House & Garden

I think this one is my favourite space, I can't go past timber, natural stone, white accents & water views, even if it is just a pool!!

Have an AWESOME week everyone!

CHEERS
Trish xxx





2 comments:

Letitia Linke - The White Shed said...

All beautiful. I am dreaming of a new fireplace, inside though! xx

Honey I'm Home Blog said...

Oh my goodness, what breathtaking "rooms". Love it!

Warmly, Michelle

AddThis Smart Layers