Come on a journey of inspiration & adventure while renovate & restore a beautiful Victorian home 'St Elmo' in the picturesque Hunter Valley, Australia & laugh at a few of our family adventures along the way.




Saturday, June 30, 2012

Moody Ocean Blues



Have you visited 

lately?

They always provide one with such gorgeous eye candy, matched up with the most devine colour palletes.

This one is definately my new favourite!!

What have you got planned for your weekend?
We have a soccer game for my 9yr old son, unfortunately they get beaten most weeks, but they haven't played this team before so fingers crossed they get a win & regain a little team confidence!!

Tonight we are off to celebrate my sisters 30th birthday, Im making the cake pops. Should be a tonne of fun, her parties usually are.

Dream child No1 is also coming home for the weekend, We haven't seen her for about 6 weeks so the whole family is eagerly awaiting her arrival, Im sure she loves the group hugs whilst she is still trying to get out of her car,, he he he!


have a lovely weekend everyone, I cant wait to here how you're going to spend it!

CHEERS 

Trish xxx


2 comments:

Ez said...

I love that colour pallet!!

BTW I think I will blame Dream Child No. 1 for my headache and lack of sleep after the weekend...

x

lisa mae said...

how did the cake pops turn out??????? wow 30....I loved turning 30 and do look forward to turning 40 in the near future smooch lisa xx

AddThis Smart Layers