Come on a journey of inspiration & adventure while renovate & restore a beautiful Victorian home 'St Elmo' in the picturesque Hunter Valley, Australia & laugh at a few of our family adventures along the way.




Sunday, April 1, 2012

Bold bathing

I'm not usually one to be drawn to bold colour schemes, but when a lovely rich colour is partnered with a nice  crisp, clean, white...


Well, whats not to love!!!


The bathroom would have to be the perfect room to achieve such a stunning finish.

I am seriously in love with that gorgeous vanity in this second image.

What do you think?

CHEERS
Trish xxx

All images via BHG

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I do like both colours with white but I think the first bathroom would be too bright for me particularly in the morning. I do love the second one though and the vanity is gorgeous. xx

Ez said...

Oh my goodness I just LOVE the colour of the first bathroom...of course would never be game enough to do it though!

Laura said...

I really love vanities made with a lovely piece of furniture or something a bit unusual!! hope you ve been well gorgeous trish!
lots o love laura xx

Beautiful House said...

Hi Trish, I love the white vanities with the colour, gorgeous.x

Beautiful House said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beautiful House said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beautiful House said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda Leyble said...

I love the look of the first bathroom - color scheme is great. It's a little bright for me - but maybe one of my client's kids' bath - or for a vacation home.

Thanks for your post!

Linda

Abbi Jordan said...

very nice blog about house and it's all features I really like this blog, It's always nice and also get knowledge, from these type of blog, nice blog.Thanks...Household Management

B is building a house said...

Love the colour scheme of the second bathroom <3

B

hong kong property said...

i really love the red walls in the first pic

Hong Kong property

AddThis Smart Layers