Come on a journey of inspiration & adventure while renovate & restore a beautiful Victorian home 'St Elmo' in the picturesque Hunter Valley, Australia & laugh at a few of our family adventures along the way.




Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Time is running away


These photo's of my dogs really have nothing to do with this post, they're are just cute & whats a post without a pic...
I have recently started a NEW second job, I still work one or two days a week at the hairdressing salon, but I have also picked up another job working two or three days a week as a new home guide with
I get to be that lovely smiling lady that greets you when you go to look thru a display home.


Life has certainly gotten a little more hectic at home which I don't mind, I just need to get into a new routine so I can fit in all of the fun stuff, you know, like
BLOGGING!!!
I have also been a bit slack on keeping up with my photography & exercise, but once the dust settles & I get definite workdays sorted out, I will be much more consistent about these things.

I hope to catch up with everyone more often from here on in!

Any tips on how to juggle it all successfully would certainly be appreciated, how do you manage motherhood, housework & a career & still make time for the things you love?


Have a fantastic week bloggers!!

CHEERS
Trish xxx

7 comments:

Beautiful House said...

Your doggies are gorgeous, what a fabulous job Trish, yes, balance for us mums is hard work.x

The Decorating Emporium said...

Good to see you, Trish! What a great job you've taken on. What fun!!!

On the balance front, I guess I feel like I just do what has to be done, and if there is time leftover (and a Husband/babysitter around) then I get to do something that I really want to do. Either that, or I drag the kids with me and hope they don't whinge too much!!!!!!

Have a great week
M
xx

Ez said...

LOVE the pics! Thats the fastest Ralphie has ever looked! lol

I cant give any advice on juggling....I only have to juggle myself lol but I do know that your doing a great job so far ;-)

x

Jamie said...

The photo's of your pooches are just adorable Trish!!

Good luck with your juggling!

x

Unknown said...

Congrats on the new job, it sounds wonderful and hopefully there will be some bonuses when it comes to buiding your own house. Juggling is hard, my tip is to be super organised and make sure you take time for yourself on a regular basis. All the best. xx

simmone said...

Congrats on your new second (or is that third) job,just wing it,seems to work for us!

KL said...

Congrats on the new job! Love your dog pics too. I don't know if there's a secret to juggling everything....I've always just winged it and with luck, prayer and wine, managed to stay afloat! LOL! Good luck with it all....will look forward to hearing your updates!
x Kl

AddThis Smart Layers