Come on a journey of inspiration & adventure while renovate & restore a beautiful Victorian home 'St Elmo' in the picturesque Hunter Valley, Australia & laugh at a few of our family adventures along the way.




Monday, March 19, 2012

Coastal Style

Source BHG

Is this just a perfect space to relax in or what???

I love it!

The colour scheme is perfect, a relaxed coastal style is always so inviting. Don't you just love the oars in the corner. I wonder if it would look as good without the two vases with leaves in them, they really do lift the room, don't you think?

CHEERS
Trish xxx



5 comments:

Beautiful House said...

Hi Trish, how are going, yes i love the colours in this room.x

Ez said...

I ADORE those Oars!

Unknown said...

It is a lovely room Trsih, I could easily hang out in it for ages reading, relaxing or chatting. xx

Unknown said...

Ooops, a bit too quick with the publish button. I do know how to spell your name Trish, sorry ;-)
xx

KL said...

Yes Trish, a really lovely room. Would love to see the rest of that home. I think I'd sit and read much more with a relaxing space like that!
x KL

AddThis Smart Layers