Come on a journey of inspiration & adventure while renovate & restore a beautiful Victorian home 'St Elmo' in the picturesque Hunter Valley, Australia & laugh at a few of our family adventures along the way.




Saturday, July 2, 2011

Secret Door & a lucky win

Heeelllllooooo!!!!
I'm sorry for my lack of posts of late, I appear to have lost my bloggy mojo  :(
I have however been thoroughly enjoying reading all of your blogs, I'm still having a few difficulties leaving comments on some blogs. I just keep getting redirected back to the sign in page for google....
very frustrating, I must say....grrrrrr!!!!

Image via Conspicuos Style

Its the school holidays here for the next two weeks & I'm sure some days I'm going to wish I had a secret door just like this, to sneak off to another part of the house & escape the kids.Isn't it a cool idea!
 We have had so much rain here of late, I can only hope & pray it doesn't hang around for the holidays,these kids really do need to get outside & burn off some of that energy!!!



I do have a little celebration going on here as I have been the lucky winner of a set of these gorgeous pencils.
Each one is adorned with a Crystallized Swarovski element, mine are blue & I love them!


I have to say a huge
Thank You
Sanela at
Sanela also has a an online store with sooo many beautiful things my wish list has grown enormously
She stocks, bags, books, cushions, flowers & so much more & currently has a SALE running


Don't you just luuurve this zebra rug, I have bumped this one to the top of my wish list!!
pop on over & see all the eye candy for yourself

Perhaps you might even pick yourself up a set of pencils, just like mine.

Have a lovely weekend everyone!

CHEERS
Trish xxx




9 comments:

Ange @ A Cream Cottage said...

Hi Trish. I had a similar problem with my comments and it turns out it was a setting with my internet. Just an idea but you may like to check this. Those pens are gorgeous - every girl needs some bling! Hope the weather fines up for the school holidays for you. Enjoy! Ange

KL said...

Hi Trish, My son is on holidays too - I love the calm and serenity in the mornings, the sleep-ins and just hanging out. My daughters are on a uni break too so we all are here more often; it's great! Santa popped one of these pencils into everyones stockings at Christmas. They are very pretty and definitely assisted with homework motivation for at least, er, 2 weeks! LOL. Happy holidays!
KL

Jenny said...

We are in the middle of school holidays too and thoroughly enjoying the down time. Well done on your win, I am off to take a peek. ;-)

Brittanie Gordon said...

Mine won't let me leave comments much either lately! same issue, sign in, redirect, sign in never ending circle! So annoying! Glad you are back :)

Beautiful House said...

Hi Trish, gorgeous pencils. Yes, we all need a bookcase like that. Enjoy your holidays.

Georgy said...

Love the bookcase and the idea of a secret door. We start school holidays this week too and looking forward to slower mornings but with the predicted cold weather I am sure we are also going to go a little stir crazy. Hope you had a good weekend. G

Jane said...

Have just returned from the airport where I've sent the lovely children off to stay with their grandparents for a week! As much as I love them around it will be nice to have a holiday without going away! Love the bookcase too! Jane @ the girl in the brick house

MrsKT said...

Hi Trish

I am in the same boat, seem to have lost my blogging mojo too :( I haven't had many cakes to do, so have lost the drive to blog. My photography is taking over a little bit now, so I might have to blog about that!!

Would love a little secret door like that one :)

Hope you are enjoying the holidays.

Katena

esss said...

Crystal elements are gorgeous... Lovely colors..
Argumentative essay

AddThis Smart Layers