Come on a journey of inspiration & adventure while renovate & restore a beautiful Victorian home 'St Elmo' in the picturesque Hunter Valley, Australia & laugh at a few of our family adventures along the way.




Thursday, May 19, 2011

Black & White living


2011 HHL Kitchen traditional kitchen

Dont you just hate when life gets in the way & leaves you NO time for blogging.....


2011 HHL Living Room living room



Hopefully things will get to normal in the next few weeks & I will be able to get back to visiting you all...

2011 HHL Living Room living room


To make up for my lack of posts lately I have left you this little bit of black & white eye candy from


Enjoy!!!

Have a wonderful weekend every one, I miss you all!!!

CHEERS
Trish xxx




5 comments:

Megandvd@Beauty in the Attempt said...

That eye candy IS something divine. I love the usage of white walls. Am I crazy to even think that white walls would be such a daring attempt in my next home? Wow...these pics definitely are inspiring.

Cheers~
e

Natasha in Oz said...

First of all I just want to send you a big "Congratulations" on your first blogiversary!

Second, I just want to thank you for posting these great pictures. Will you be featuring lots of black and white in your dream house? I guess we'll have to wait and see!

Best wishes and happy weekend,
Natasha.

Letitia Linke - The White Shed said...

No surprise that I love these black and white pictures! Hope you are having a great weekend. Letitia xx

Kellie Collis said...

How lovely! That kitchen is just divine! Have a beautiful week ahead, Kellie xx

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Yay, always love to meet a fellow devoted mummy of 4, wishing you a beautiful week with your family. Love Posie

AddThis Smart Layers