Come on a journey of inspiration & adventure while renovate & restore a beautiful Victorian home 'St Elmo' in the picturesque Hunter Valley, Australia & laugh at a few of our family adventures along the way.




Sunday, February 27, 2011

Divine Design


AHB Custom Home Builders - Royal Lakes Estates Residence traditional exterior

Oh look my dream home is finished

AHB Custom Home Builders - Royal Lakes Estates Residence traditional exterior

Which verandah should I relax on today!

AHB Custom Home Builders - Royal Lakes Estates Residence eclectic

Maybe I will just lay in the tub by the fireplace & dream of grand things

AHB Custom Home Builders - Royal Lakes Estates Residence traditional dining room

OR  plan a shopping trip to purchase some divine furniture for this lounge area

AHB Custom Home Builders - Royal Lakes Estates Residence traditional kitchen

Perhaps we could cook up a feast while we plan things out...

I discovered this incredible home on the website of AHB custom home builders.
They are based in Atlanta in the USA & they design & construct fantastic homes like this . They have a fantastic portfolio of dreamy homes to wish for!!!

CHEERS
Trish xxx

9 comments:

Tara said...

I'll take the first one thanks..xx

GoldenValley50 said...

Isn't it fabulous to day dream Trish! Hopefully your dreams will become reality in the not too distant future. ;)Sharyne

Jenny said...

Trish, I hope your dream house becomes a reality very soon! In the meantime it is fun to dream about the possibilities. ;-)

Laura said...

that is certainly a divine house trish!! You will get there!! I know it must be so frustrating for you!! but it sounds like things are starting to happen for you now. I hope you have a very lovely weekend!
laura xx

Beautiful House said...

Hi Trish, gorgeous homes, I could move right in.x

Anonymous said...

Hey Trishy, when you win lotto and build that one, can you build one for me too! lol. Love the bathroom.

Deb xx

Honey I'm Home Blog said...

Beautiful. I love the fireplace by the bathtub--I've always wanted one!

Warmly, Michelle

Infatuated with Homes and Gardens said...

a fireplace in the bathroom!I hope it comes with a servant to chop wood too:)

Linda @ theLENNOXX said...

This home is definitely dreamy! LOVE the bathroom fireplace!!

xo Linda

AddThis Smart Layers